Social Media Community Leader
Make Gameday Everyday
Or learn more below...
Are you passionate about social media and college sports?
Then Fancred is for you!
Fancred, a free sports app, is your personal profile as a sports fan. We are selecting students who are passionate about sports to be Social Media Community Leaders for their university, to help lead and build their school's community of fans.
Community Leader Role
- Find and post news, photos, gifs, memes, and similar online content about your school's athletics to Fancred
- Engage with your school's fanbase on Fancred through posts and conversation
- Share all the things you and your fellow fans are doing on gameday and during the week: pep rallys, tailgates, student sections, celebrations, etc.
- Host trivia, contests, and other engaging events within Fancred
- Curate content relevant to your fanbase on Fancred
- Introduce new users into the community
- Brainstorm and execute fun guerilla marketing tactics on campus
- Receive class credit from your university
- Own an iPhone, Android phone, or iPod Touch
- Love talking about sports
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Have personal Facebook and Twitter accounts
- 1Get real-world experience with an up-and-coming startup in sports media
- 2Spend your time watching, discussing, and reading about sports
- 3Interact with sports journalists, college athletic departments, and professional teams from around the world
- 4Receive a recommendation letter from the Fancred CEO
- 5Build your sports credibility
- 6Receive free Fancred swag
Submit your application to fancred.com/internships and tell us why you should be a part of our Internship Program
Questions? Email us at email@example.com